Covid 19 Acknowledgements
Date of Last Revision: May 15, 2022
In order to protect participants within our capabilities, we require all participants in any and all activities to attest that:
* You are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* You have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* You have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* You do not believe you have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* You have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* You are following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting your exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
By joining a gathering, you acknowledge that Kina Inc. dba Sieve can not guarantee that you will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others, including, but not limited to, other persons participating in the activity and their families.
You hereby release and agree to hold Kina Inc. dba Sieve harmless from, and waive on behalf of yourself, your heirs, and any personal representatives, any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act by the company, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received and/or participation in gatherings organized by Kina Inc. dba Sieve.
You understand that this release discharges Kina Inc. dba Sieve from any liability or claim that you, your heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the company with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received and/or participation in gatherings organized by Kina Inc. dba Sieve.
This liability waiver and release extends to the Kina Inc. dba Sieve together with all owners, partners, and employees.